sábado, 14 de febrero de 2009

soul-staxOsoul-V A

Una muy buena recopilacion de Stax record.


01-William Bell Will You Love Me Tomorrow
02-The Tonettes Stolen Angel
03-Booker T & The M.G.s Zippity Doo Dah
04-Carla Thomas Little Boy
05-Rufus Thomas Last Clean Shirt
06-Otis Redding Cupid
07-Mable John Sweet Devil
08-Ruby Johnson Need Your Love So Bad
09-Eddie Floyd I've Never Found A Girl
10-Johnnie Taylor I Could Never Be President
11-Jimmy Hughes What Side Of The Door
12-Little Milton Open The Door To Your Heart
13-Barbara Lewis I Can't Break Away (From Your Love)
14-Kim Weston When Something Is Wrong With My Baby
15-Jimmy McCracklin I Finally Got You
16-Margie Joseph Takin' All the Love I Can
17-Little Sonny Wade In The Water
18-Frederick Knight I've Been Lonely For So Long
19-Staple Singers Respect Yourself
20-Black Nasty Getting Funky Round Here
21-Albert King Flat Tire
22-Isaac Hayes We Need Each Other, Girl
23-Shirley Brown Move Me - Move Me

A mober el bote!!!!!! jijiji!

descargar:

No hay comentarios: