viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2008

northern soul the classics


Una muy buena recopilacion de ns
01 - the mylestones - the joker
02 - j j barnes - our love is in the pocket
03 - 4 larks - groovin at the go go
04 - creation - i got the fever
05 - muriel day - nine times out of ten
06 - donnie elbert - a little piece of leather
07 - jackie lee - oh my darlin
08 - darrell banks - open the door to your heart
09 - james fountain - seven day lover
10 - epitome of sound - you don't love me
11 - freddie chavaz - they'll never know why
12 - chapter 5 - you can't mean it
13 - bob relf - blowing my mind to pieces
14 - connie clarke - my sugar baby
15 - the olympics - baby do the philly dog
16 - the checkerboard squares - double cookin'
17 - the sherrys - put your arms around me
18 - dena barnes - if you ever walk out of my life
19 - jimmy james - a man like me
20 - bobby womack - what is this
Esta buena

No hay comentarios: